Building a sustainable IT asset and service management success program with EcosystemManager™
At EcosystemManager, we don’t believe we are just selling a platform. Rather, we realize that implementing an IT asset and service system for the first time may be more difficult than just turning it on. Think of it as playing 3-tiered chess. Here is our process for managing this process:
- Tier 1 – We make sure we have a well-defined processes including documentation, training materials, sign-offs, questionnaires, policies, etc. in the system.
- Tier 2 – We model the workflows, escalations, and approval processes.
- Tier 3 – We mold the configuration, application layout, flows, screens, and fields to meet your team’s requirements for ease-of-use, unique needs, and to ensure that your program requirements are comprehensively implemented.
We realize that even for experienced ITSM professionals who are familiar with ITIL®, adapting to a new system requires expertise to assist your organization in rolling out your adoption programs and meeting your success requirements.
As part of our initial assessment of your needs, we use our custom designed pre-implementation requirements program that defines the key information needed to help you build your adoption program. We call this program, “EcosystemManager S.O.A.R.” SOAR (Success, Onboarding, Adoption, Requirements) is the framework that we use to define a successful IT asset and service management program implementation:
Success – Define Your IT Management Program Goals & Objectives
- Can you provide complete, current detail for configuration, asset relationships, and application dependencies?
- What types of services are you running today?
- How mature are your processes today?
- What type of service programs do you want to rollout?
- What are the objectives, goals, and measurement of the programs’ success?
Onboarding – Define Your ITSM System Business Requirements
- What general functionality are you looking for in the system?
- What are your unique requirements that are driving your decisions?
- Who is your audience? How experienced are they with your programs?
- What capabilities would you like to have, if cost effective?
Adoption – Define Your EcosystemManager Platform Functional Staging
- How do you plan on rolling these services out?
- Do you have use cases? Existing processes? How are you going to drive adoption?
- Are there existing policies, controls, training materials, etc. to bring into the system?
- Stage your roll-out and on-boarding of your users based on your milestone goals.
Roadmap for Requirements – Configure Your EcosystemManager Platform for Initial Launch
- Setting up your roles and rules – who does what?
- Managing your content, rules, notifications, reports, look & feel, etc.
- Specific workflows, visualizations, connectors, or presentation
We also know that even the best SaaS software needs the right support organization to stand behind the product. To that end, Virima’s team provides the following support services to ensure your EcosystemManager adoption:
|Roadmap for Continual Improvement||